What we do.
Octopus Ink Editorial provides a range of proofreading and editing services to help bring out the best in your written work.
When you put a lot of time and effort into producing a document, it can be easy for inconsistencies to creep in. Familiarity with the text can prevent you from seeing any errors or gaps, which makes it more difficult for a reader to see clearly your desired message. This is where an editor or proofreader can be of help.
I offer a range of services including proofreading, proof-editing, copy-editing and plain language editing, which can be adapted to suit any project. You can read more about these here. I have experience working with academics, businesses, charities, and independent authors on a variety of projects, including:
- PhD theses, Masters dissertations
- Journal articles
- Academic monographs, anthologies
- Marketing literature, such as leaflets, brochures
- Translations, and text written by authors whose first language is not English
- Publications for organizations and charities
- CVs and application forms
Having your document edited or proofread by a professional means you can be confident that what matters most – the message you want to communicate – reaches its audience in its best possible shape.
Click to learn more about the services that I offer.
+44 (0)7528 476 664